Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A working girl...


I have been super busy at home getting ready for our move to Bartlett, TN. We sold our house here in Virginia in 8 days. Who says the economy is rough? I was thankful we sold it because everything was put on hold while we were showing the house. It is amazing how many messes three kids & a home business can make in a house within 10 minutes! I felt like I was constantly cleaning.

I am busy catching up on orders and preparing for a show this weekend at Butts Road Primary school. I am also working into the morning hours {past 1 am} to get the website complete and officially running by May!

I am posting a picture of the house we are renting in TN. We are thrilled to have found a fabulous house, great neighborhood, and wonderful school!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy