Saturday, April 4, 2009

Southlake, Texas

I am just sitting here thinking about all the exciting things 2009 is bringing my way. I am looking forward to a move this summer. I love exploring new places. I am also looking forward to being closer to my Mom & Dad. I am such a "Mama's girl" as my husband lovingly says! There is nothing wrong with that. This year did not start off great, as I lost my dearest Grandma J to cervical cancer. I re-evaluated my life and I am taking chances and living life to the fullest. Or at least trying to.

I am excited about visiting my parents this summer. They live near Southlake, TX and if you are ever in the Ft. Worth area, you must visit Southlake! It is a great place for shopping, dining, and just walking around outside enjoying the view.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy