Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting caught up...


With the kids home for Spring Break this week and my mother visiting from Ft. Worth, the website was put on hold. Not really, but I have been trying to catch up on orders {while my mom is here}. I am almost complete finishing pending ETSY orders and have put both shops on vacation. It is the only way I will be able to continue working on the website. I am currently adding new products daily. Keep checking back for more information.

Today, I am going to take the kids to the park. We are suppose to have a 70 degree day today! Yea. We going to go outside and enjoy some vitamin D. All of us are on the brink of getting colds, so I am trying to avoid this.

The picture above is of Riley {my youngest} eating her Dum Dum Easter morning!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy