Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sippy Cut Inserts & Cups ~ The Perfect Gift




Happy end of January ya'll...well almost! I am having so much fun creating some new things and thought I would share this super duper cute sippy cup insert I made for my nephew.

These inserts fit in the Playtex sippy cup and sport straw bottles (and some other comparable cups). I have monogrammed the insert with vinyl lettering and oil cloth (making them completely WATERPROOF & DURABLE). Oh yes! I have tons of fabrics to choose from and will be listing more options in my ETSY store next week (www.sayitwithflair1@etsy.com). They are a super great deal! I am also selling the cups too. You get the cup, insert, and super cute gift wrapping for $9.50! Perfect for that "WOW" birthday or shower gift.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy