Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting ready for VALENTINE'S Day




I have to admit...I seriously love all holidays. I have always loved Valentine's Day and before I was married secretly wished for the romantic getaway or the perfect "movie" Valentine's Day. Now, I enjoy finding cute little gifts and fun finds for my kids. Anything to put a smile on their face from ear to ear and let them know I am always thinking of them (even when they give me a tough time!)

I have been creating some pieces for Valentine's Day...so here is a peak. I will continue working on new items the next couple of weeks (as time permits). We are also busy getting our house ready to put on the market in March. Our household will be busy painting and organizing getting everything staged. Anything helps, right?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy