Monday, June 22, 2009

We are here!

For 10 days, we lived in hotels as we waited for our household goods to arrive in Tennessee. We were thrilled when they finally arrived. Of course, I am still organizing the house and business space, so everything runs efficiently {or at least to the best of my abilities}. But, I am happy to say that out of a HUGE moving truck full of boxes and furniture...we maybe have 5-10 boxes that are not unpacked.
It was a whirlwind 3 days and Matthew and I would have NEVER gotten so much done without my fabulous parents! They drove from Ft. Worth to help us with the move & what a HUGE help. Words cannot express my apreciation & gratitude for them & all of their help.
Monkey See Boutique is open again and I am processing orders. Next week, I will begin adding new products and getting ready for back to school!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy