Monday, June 8, 2009

Moving begins...

Thought I would send out a quick blog to let ya'll know that moving has begun. They are here today packing up our house and all of our preparation paid off! My husband and I are pleasantly relaxed and enjoying the experience after much preparation for a smooth transition. YEA!!!

I am really excited to get down to TN, get everything organized, and settled with transferring Monkey See Boutique. I am also excited about bring new exciting products to Monkey See Boutique as we gear up for BACK to SCHOOL & believe or not...the fall holiday line up. I am already getting holiday catalogs and starting to design the holiday accessory collection.

Fun, fun, fun! Stay tuned for more information upon our return!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy