Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dimpleskins Naturals




I stumbled upon these products on another blog and had to share them with all of you!
These products are made in Canada, by a mother! All the products are made using pure & organic ingredients. One of the products I am most in love with is the Sniffles for Kids. I remember my Grandma Jarveaux always putting a Mentoleum {I am sure I spelled it wrong} under our noses before bedtime to help up breathe better. It was a nightly ritual for her as well.

Now, with three kids of my own we have a house with allergies and of course many winter & spring time colds. This product by Dimpleskins Naturals is of course made with pure & organic products and has ingredients like Eucalyptus Lemon, Myrtle & Rosemary essential oils. These add a warm feeling to this balm. It is safe for children 1 year and older.

Check out their super cool website at http://www.dimpleskinsnaturals.com/sniff.htm or click on the title above and it will link you there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy