Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Favorite Find ~ Frozen Vino!


Ok...I had to give a shout out to my new favorite find! My sister-in-law (Mrs. HY) and I went to a fabulous annual gift show in Richmond a couple of weekends ago and stumbled upon this find. It is frozen wine. Now, before you turn up your nose you must try it. Buy the cheapest red wine you can find (I used Charles Shaw Nouveau ~ from Trader Joes) and mix it in a pitcher or a gallon sized plastic bag (I used this!). Follow the simple directions that come with the mix and it is SOOOOO YUMMY! We had a Christmas gathering last weekend and it was a huge hit! Everyone wanted to know where to get the Frappio Vino mix! Go to dmarieinc.com. You will find this product there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try the "ORIGINAL" mixes @ www.FrozenSlushie.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy